First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality.
The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.
~ Napoleon Hill
8 KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL START-UP
- Start with a brilliant and viable concept. One that offers clear competitive advantages and has minimal competition.
- Insure there is a target market large enough for sustainable growth.
- Have a solid economic engine, business model and strategy.
- Know your exit strategy… valuation and ROI!
- Provide visionary leadership: make sure the team understands the end game and latches onto the dream.
- Hire a highly capable and talented executive team that can execute the plan!
- Secure capital partners that provide adequate funding and are willing to use their networks to further the cause.
- Elect a pre-eminent Board of influential business leaders and an advisory board comprised of notable client beneficiaries as well as industry experts.
Already hold the first two keys… we can he help you attain the rest.